Uruguayan designer Gabrielle Perezutti of Candela presented her colorful apparel and footwear in a dreamy tropical setting at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Like most of her work, the casual collection was inspired by her ranch upbringing, and given an urban burst of color and attention to detail. Intricately embroidered, yet breezy dresses reigned supreme alongside colorful silky shorts, flirty faded printed shirts, vintage style military jackets, and well worn leather.
Check the video and images below for an up close look at the goods that you will likely be seeing in some of your favorite retailers like Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Nieman Marcus next spring and summer.
- Candela NYC Spring 2010 Footwear Preview
- Back By Popular Demand: This Bud’s for You. Budweiser Beer Gear Past & Present.
- M.I.S.S. Editorial: Nike Tees for Urban Outfitters
- M.I.S.S. MAGIC: Obey Fall/Holiday 2009-2010
- My Latest Obsession: Summer Bags