As usual with United Bamboo, Dick Page went for a simplified ladylike look with a greenish gold lid and a clean shimmering face that is easy to replicate at home. He used the following Shiseido products:
- Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Patina
- Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Caviar
- Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Perfect Mascara Full Definition Mascara in Black
- Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Tawny
Dick started by applying a light moisturizer to a clean face. A little bit of foundation was used to even up the skin tone and to clear up any redness or blemishes, but the face was left otherwise clean. To prep the eyelid, a fluff brush was used to add a little bit of translucent powder to dry the upper eyelid and create an even base. Again, using a fluff brush Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color in Patina was applied to the eyelid from the lash line to just beyond the crease, making sure to apply plenty of color to the lash line. The color was diffused and spread evenly on the eyelid toward the brow. Using a smaller fluff brush, color was also applied to the lower lash line, spread evenly as well, to ensure there were no harsh lines or shadows. Dick then applied Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in Black to the upper lid, with most of the color weighted toward the outer end of the eye. Dick recommends using a small soft lip brush to properly apply cream eyeliner. Taking a new fluff brush, Dick applied the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Caviar over the cream liner and the Patina color and blended toward the brow into the crease to create a slight curved “banana shape.” Eyeliner was applied to the lower eyeline, followed by another light application of the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Patina over the eyeliner.
On the lips, using a fluff brush, Dick applied the Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Tawny. To ensure a softened look, the lip color was diffused using his fingertips to create an almost nude lip.
No color was used on the cheeks.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at Zero+Maria Cornejo
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at United Bamboo
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Party Proof Eyes. Get Them for Tomorrow Night!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido At Zero + Maria Cornejo
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Jeremy Scott and Proenza Schouler