I told y’all back in June that Incase would be dropping its first ever audio collection in September and guess what? We”ve been well into September for a while now and Incase has stuck to their word and finally decided to bless us with some headphones. Just like their Apple-centric accessories, Incase’s headphones feature a minimalist design and a high level of functionality. Four very different headphones have been created for this inaugural collection: the Sonic (over the ear), Pivot (on ear), Capsule (in ear), and Reflex (on ear). Each pair has been given custom tuned drivers to deliver natural sound that accurately reproduces whatever you’re listening to. They range in price from $49.95 at the low end all the way up to $199.95 for the audio ballers out there and can be purchased right now at Incase’s webstore.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Audio
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase iPhone 4 Hybrid Cover – The Best of Both Worlds
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Spring 2010 Collection Has Something for Everyone
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase iPhone 4 Ping Pong Cover
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Leather Goods for iPad 2