The Spring 2012 Pink Tartan presentation is all about going back to the basics. Although the collection was a slight nod to the androgyny of the mod era – with tailored slacks and flat oxfords – there were still many pieces that reeked of femininity. Although most designers would cringe at the thought of their presentation being categorized as “wearable”, Pink Tartan should take pride in the fact that women will want to own these designs. Sometimes the simplicity of a well-made white shirt can be stunning! The most visually impressive of the show lineup were the polka dot cutout dress and the monochromatic red outfit; the latter of which was expertly paired with a skinny orange belt and electric blue heels. Add hair with volume, liquid eyeliner, and a nude lip, and you’ve got that 1960’s look.
- Custom Tartan Rosette Name Necklaces
- Ears To The Street: Here Kitty Kitty
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Zac Posen Spring 2010 RTW
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Erin Wasson x RVCA Spring 2010 RTW
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Farah Angsana Spring 2012 “Oriental Enchantment”