Project Runway Season 6 winner Irina Shabayeva‘s Spring-Summer 2012 line called “Addicted to Love” featured forty-eight looks. She had an array of colorful see-through raincoats, cut-out dresses in short and long lengths, knit and chiffon cover-ups, and sequined evening gowns. My favorite pieces were the dresses with the Geo lace prints. It reminded me of my favorite damask prints that look amazing when put on bright colors. Sequined long gown for extravagant event. Check. Body fitting mini-dress with hot print to wear on girls night out. Check. It’s raining? Bright blue see-through rain coat to cover it up. Check! Irina has it covered. The line is girly yet edgy at the same time and doesn’t necessarily make me addicted to love, but I am addicted to those Geo lace prints.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Farah Angsana Fall 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ecliptica Fall 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Tracy Reese Fall 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Farah Angsana RTW Spring 2011
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Irina Shabayeva Fall 2011