The Bebe spring 2012 collection was a sight in white – literally. Every piece in the collection down to the accessories, shoes and wigs were white. The striking color scheme was refreshing, especially for spring, and unexpected for a mall brand like Bebe. The collection looked fit for a modern day Victorian-era Gibson Girl with corsets, bloomers, puff sleeves, ruffles and lace-up booties dominating the looks. Some of my favorite looks included the jumpsuits (which looked a bit Little Bo Peep), the bathing suits with ruffles and high-waisted sailor pants with a cape jacket. I loved the mass of white curls on all of the girls – all of the models looked so similar they were a great blank canvas for really paying attention to the clothing. After seeing this collection, I may have to get some pieces next spring. You just need to be sure have the right undergarments on because many of the pieces were sheer.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 Collection
- The Glamorous Life: Kardashian Sisters to Design for Bebe
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Alexander Berardi Spring/Summer 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Rachel Roy Spring 2012 Collection
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: VLOV Qingqing Wu Spring 2012