Seems like Kaws made an appearance at Fashion Week – sort of. Jason Wu is a fan of Kaws’ work and asked the graffiti artist-turned-fine artist to work on a print for his spring-summer 2012 collection. The result? Pink outlines of Kaws’ infamous hands on black chiffon. The pattern is deceptively chic but for those in the know, will give just the right amount of street cred to your outfit.
- KAWS in the Sky with Diamonds
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Yigal Azrouel
- KAWS Light Bulb Set for The Standard
- My Latest Obsession: Milan Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2011
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Tadashi Shoji Spring 2011 Presentation