A few weeks ago we showed a sneak peak of the Stussy x MadeMe collaboration. The name of the collection is definitely not the edgiest thing about it. Let’s begin with the look book, featuring model Charlotte Free and shot in NYC. Charlotte is sporting a Gaga-meets-Ke$ha look, showcasing the “in your face” attitude that was so emblematic of 80s punk.
The twelve-piece collection is comprised of jackets, denim, tees, sweatshirts and a bodycon stripped dress (leopard-print cut out body suit and hot pink cat bag not included). To celebrate the release of the collection, Stussy x MadeMe will be hold an invitation-only event which will include an exclusive screening of a digital video project.
The S+M Collection is now available at Stussy.com and select Stussy stores.
- Stussy x MadeMe Collaboration
- MadeMe Fall ’08 Video Look Book
- Stussy’s 30th Anniversary XXX Group Tee Shirts
- MadeMe FW2010 Drop and Video Lookbook!
- Celebrity Style: Holiday Party Inspiration