Put away the crash cart; the patient is alive and kicking once again. August 27th marks the resurrection of the Asics Gel Saga II. The classic runner hasn’t made a shelf appearance in about twenty years, and that’s too long for such an iconic silhouette to be comatose. This re-release is a special event because the two pairs dropping are of OG status. The original colorways from the 90s releases are the same colors coming to stores this time around. Score! Word around town is that these babies will be exclusive to the UK and will be released in limited numbers. Hanon and Foot Patrol are the spots where you can get the goods. If you snag a pair, let us see. Show the MISS Crew you’ve got sole!
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Moc Sandal
- She’s Got Sole: Asics Onitsuka Tiger x Koi Club ‘X Caliber’ Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Stussy x Keds Women’s Bardot Sneakers
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Dunk High AC
- She’s Got Sole: Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star for Fall 2011