Class is back in session, and that means new shoes and school supplies. Nike Sportswear combined the two back to school necessities with the release of the Air Max 95 in a fresh-off-the-drawing-board ‘colorway. The ‘Vivid Grapes’ are as electric as a neon highlighter, but the color wears well on one of the most popular Nike sneakers. Purchase with caution: these kicks are guaranteed to draw major attention. Sorry fellas, this pair of 95s is a ladies’ exclusive. Girls, you can cop from Kentucky boutique Oneness. Retail is $145.
Get a head start on keeping your piggies warm for fall with the newest release from Converse. The Chuck Taylor All-Star got all bundled up in wool just in time for the first cool breeze. N-Wool All-Star Hi features a wool, woven upper, eggshell sole and outsole and matching eggshell laces. You have your pick of two colorways for approximately $88 a pair. The shoes are a Japanese release, available directly from Converse.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- Converse Announces Collaboration with Marimekko Spring 2011
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- She’s Got Sole: Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star for Fall 2011
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Chinese New Year Collection
- My Latest Obsession: Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars