Om nom nom… who’s in the mood for milk and cookies? If you want something that won’t go straight to your hips, satisfy your craving by checking out this sweet sneaker and nails match up! 😀
The Air Jordan 6 Retro Oreos released in 2010, inspired by milk’s favorite cookie. In addition to the black nubuck and white textured leather upper, the shoe features a speckled design on the midsole, lacelocks, and heeltab that complements the rest of the colorway perfectly.
To capture the essence of the sneakers, geometric elements of the shoe, as well the speckled pattern, were incorporated into the nail design. What do you think of this match up?
- Nails Did: Birch/Pink Nike Vandals
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Women’s Air Max 90 Vac Tech Felt
- Nails Did: X-Girl x Converse Chuck Taylor Hi
- She’s Got Sole: Nike WMNS Air Max 1 SP
- She’s Got Sole: Deluxe x Vans Era