Certain combinations are better than the sum of their parts: peanut butter and chocolate, bacon and cheeseburgers, Jack and Coke, Kanye and Jay-Z. The designers at Incase must have come to the same conclusion. They took their popular hardshell case, merged it with their equally popular rubber one, and came out with something even greater: the Incase iPhone 4 Hybrid Cover. The soft rubber top offers flexibility, cushioning and better grip, while the hardshell bottom provides added durability and an interesting dual-finish look. It’s available now for $34.95 at the Incase webstore and Best Buy stores around the country.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase iPhone 4 Ping Pong Cover
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s New Crystal Slider and Topo Flex Snap Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Monochrome iPhone 4 Slider Cases
- Pastel Monochrome Slider Case for iPhone 3G
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Andy Warhol for Incase iPhone 4/4S Cases