It was only four months ago that Incase launched its first series of iPod, iPad and MacBook accessories adorned with the art of Andy Warhol. Now they’re ready for round two. Produced in conjunction with the Andy Warhol Foundation, the second series of collaborative cases is meant to highlight Warhol’s artistic range and features imagery from works in a variety of media including silkscreen, film and hand-drawing. You can pick up the collection now at Incase’s online store. If you’re adverse to shopping online, a limited range from the collection will make its way to Apple stores worldwide.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Incase x Andy Warhol Spring 2012 Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Andy Warhol for Incase iPhone 4/4S Cases
- M.I.S.S Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol iPhone 5 Collection
- NARS Andy Warhol – FALL 2012