Here at M.I.S.S., we have been anticipating the drop of Hell Yeah!‘s third issue; it’s no secret that we love the Aussie publication. The voice they offer provides a healthy alternative to the monotony of conventional media. It makes strides toward diversity, featuring and collaborating with other prominent international (cough) women’s media sources.
Hell Yeah!‘s third issue, “The Race Issue,” drops August 6th. “The Race Issue” aims to celebrate, discuss and have fun with multiculturalism. True to form, the magazine’s third issue will feature beauty that is often forgotten by mainstream media. With Amala Groom’s letter to white Australia as an opener, “The Race Issue” promises to be the magazine’s most provocative issue to date. The glossy, as well as the digital version will be available this Saturday.
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- Crossed Colours: MISS Fashion Editorial for Hell Yeah Magazine
- M.I.S.S. Editorial: “A Woman’s Work” in Hell Yeah! Magazine
- M.I.S.S. TV: Behind the Scenes of the Hell Yeah Photoshoot!
- Hell Yeah Magazine #2 – The Pop Art Issue Out Now
- Extra Extra! ‘Hell Yeah!’ Magazine is now online!