Emerging from Seoul, Korea, Washborn denim brings a little runway to every day wear. Wahsborn’s Fall 2011 collection is composed of classic cuts like trousers and boyfriend jeans in an array of treatments, and bringing a new edge to the modern staple skinny jean. The collection also includes sweat pants in basic colors and with graphic prints. With minimal branding and embellishments, Washborn allows the quality and innovation to speak for itself. Washborn’s styles can be found at a variety of online retailers like Karmaloop at less than $100. Premium denim that doesn’t break your bank, need I say more?
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- Blogger PROJECT: Big Star
- Blood is the New Black: Black Standard
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x A.P.C. Capsule Collection
- Built by Wendy Spring 2010
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Alife at Project