Class is over, so that means the grades are in! 2011 has been a year full of dope sneaker releases, but not every pair of kicks can make the cut. Sneaker Freaker recently released its mid-yearly kick report card for 2011. To those who don’t know, SF is the holy grail to sneakerheads. The magazine keeps lace lovers up to date on all things sneaker related. A spot on this honor roll is quite the accomplishment, even frame worthy if you ask me. Collectors, break out your cameras and grab a Kleenex or two to dab the tears as you take a peek at the list. Did any of your boxed up babies graduate at the top of the class?
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: SNEAKER FREAKER Issue 23
- She’s Got Sole: Ronnie Fieg x ASICS Gel Lyte V “Volcano”
- She’s Got Sole: Nike ‘Freshwater’ Uptempo 97
- She’s Got Sole: Sneaker Freaker Issue 22
- Nails Did: Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Collection