As if our want lists weren’t long enough already. Sephora announces a new collaboration with the World famous cat we all love; Hello Kitty. This time Hello Kitty takes on a new persona deeper into culture than we’ve ever seen her, she’s now throwin’ graffiti tags. Who would have thought!? Like the previous collaboration this one seems to be a little smaller with items such as: the compact mirror, 5-piece brush set, makeup bag, eyeshadow and blush palette, and the Rollergirl which is a signature fragrance. Price points range from $18-$49.
Release date is today!
If you are in the Hollywood area, enjoy the festivities at the:
You’ll get to meet Tokyo’s Hello Kitty designer Yuko Yamaguchi and enjoy a day of whimsical fun and much more…
• Get your photo taken with Hello Kitty herself.
• Try on the new Graffiti Kitty collection at the Beauty Studio.
• Smile pretty in front of a one-of-a-kind mural spray painted by world-renowned artist, POSE, and take home a free 8″x10″ glossy.
• Create personalized Hello Kitty photo stickers in our exclusive Graffiti Kitty photo booth—and put your own tag on a life-size cutout of Hello Kitty.
*** The first 125 people who make a $50 Hello Kitty purchase at Sephora Hollywood & Highland between 10 AM and 6 PM on July 14 will receive a wristband that will ensure meeting Ms. Yamaguchi. She will be available to sign one item per person.
Images by: Feesh
- Hello Kitty Beauty – Thursday, July 14th
- Hello Kitty Graffiti Has Arrived!
- Women Making History: Yuko Yamaguchi
- Hello Kitty Hotel Suite Preview
- M.I.S.S. TV: Maya Hayuk x Sunglass Hut Artist Series II