Norma Kamali has been creating ground breaking designs for over 40 years credited with inventing popular designs like the sleeping bag coat, high heeled sneakers and the convertible jersey dress. In 1974, Norma Kamali designed her first swimwear collection inspired by Parisian swim stills of the 60’s.
The Bill swimsuit debuted in Kamali’s 1976 swimwear collection. The iconic design quickly became a regular in magazines, film and television. With the sweetheart halter neckline and feminine skirted silhouette, the Bill remains true to form more than 20 years later. Last summer, Norma Kamali released a version of the Bill in a verity of colors retailing at $98.
Throughout the month of July, to celebrate the one year anniversary of the $98 Bill style, Norma Kamali will be giving away four of the iconic swimsuits on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare. A chance to win a piece of fashion history is just a click away.
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Asics Gel Saga II
- Sanrio x FriendsWithYou Present Wish Come True for Hello Kitty
- Sanrio x Manhattan Portage Hello Kitty Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Saucony’s First Women’s Collection
- The Accessories Link List 12.22.2010