Zoya nail polish introduces Smoke & Mirrors for fall 2011 to our nails. Their non-toxic nail polish is released this fall designed with our skin tones in mind. Each color acts to bring the illusion of “smoky, sexy and sultry” to our nails.
Two collections one set of nails, which will you, go for? Zoya releases 6 creamy shades to their Smoke Collection and 6 metallic and shimmer shades to their Mirror Collection every color, which Zoya created that will work, on a variety of skin tones.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks and Tip of the Week: Recession Claws I – I Got Zoya for Ya
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of The Week: Magnetic Nail Polish
- Manicure Must-Haves For Fall 2010
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Get Hella Grip with This Golden Tip – With Deese Nails
- Too Faced – New Site and Fall Smoke & Mirrors Collection