The cooler temperatures of Fall force us to bid adieu to those Summer colors that can ease a smile on the saddest of faces. Based on the Fall 2011 polishes releases we’ve got a glimpse of thus far, crème and shimmer polishes are definitely a trend we’ll be seeing next season. China Glaze’s Metro collection is the perfect transition from the vivid colors of summer to the more muted tones of Fall.
The 12 shade release is inspired by city life and the colors that decorate the concrete jungles scattered across the world in the midst of a season’s change. Separated into ‘uptown’ and ‘downtown’ colors, there’s something for every gal. To keep track of the release date for the collection, head over to the China Glaze website or follow them on Twitter.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- Nails Did: China Glaze Introduces “Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice”
- Nails Did: China Glaze “Let It Snow” Collection
- Nails Did: China Glaze Crackle Metals
- Nails Did: Nicole by OPI ‘Something About Spring’ Collection
- Nails Did: China Glaze Summer Neons