Jay-Z and Kanye West’s sure-to-be-colossal collab album, Watch The Throne, is finally dropping August 5th in stores (August 1st online). Check out the cover artwork designed by House of Givenchy director Riccardo Tisci!
The Italian fashion designer also created the cover for the album’s first release, “H.A.M.” Tisci has designed this cover in harmony with his own famous aesthetics: symmetry, lightness, strength, darkness, sharpness and 3D. Full album artwork, including several inside designs and a printed poster, will be released at the end of July.
- Printed Matter 6 Art Show Opening
- The Music Link List – 09/15/2011
- M-Dolla: Bling & “Hard Candy” Out on 4.29.08
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: Massive Attack “Heligoland”
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: Chromeo Releases A Third Studio Album