A massive heat wave rolling through the Northeast has left us feeling hot hot hot. I can honestly say that I’ve never been so happy to spend eight hours a day straight in my (heavily) air-conditioned office! Here are some warm weather-inspired goods that I particularly enjoy this week.
– Fancy ice cubes from fredflare.com. You’re hot, you’re sweaty, let’s face it–you’re not feeling your most fabulous. Why not add a little bling to your beverage?! You can even pretend these faceted ice cubes are real diamonds… at least until they melt!
– The Beach Thingy Beach Chair! Don’t you just LOVE when functional objects are also fun? I do, but then again… I’m kind of a nerd. This abstract beach chair is super easy to set up–just stick it in the sand,et voila! Your very own loungey beach seat!
– A Pucci Beach Towel. What could be more luxurious than a big fluffy brightly colored designer beach towel? That’s right… not much.
– Shangri La Cocktail Picks. Whether you are throwing a summer dinner party or are simply feeling a little festive, these adorable resin picks are the perfect addition to a fresh, fruity cocktail. Added perk–they are much more eco-friendly than their tissue paper predecessors.
– A sexy retro one piece. When it comes to sultry swimwear, very seldom does less equal more! This summer, why not channel your inner pin-up! Try setting aside that Brazilian bikini for a vintage-inspired one piece.
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Beach Towels!
- Tank Chair by Pharrell Williams
- Emilio Pucci’s New e-Boutique
- MOB Summer Collection
- Design Insider: Bedroom Block Party