The Ethical Fashion Africa Project is back on yoox.com and Vivienne Westwood teamed up with the International Trade Centre for a limited line of exclusive and fun designs! The collection is all about women and their power to make a difference by teaching them various skills. The collection is so fun, full of bright colors and tribal patterns that seriously make you think of escaping on a safari! I love it!
There’s something for the guy in you life too, honestly, I like the men’s collection better!! Both lines are accessories only, who knows maybe the collection will add a few clothing pieces soon. But for now – bags and key-chains, ya dig? For a better look at the collection visit, yoox.com and get some!
- Vivienne Westwood Launches Denim Line with Lee
- Pamela Anderson for Vivienne Westwood
- Design Mavens in Your Home: Vivienne Westwood to Design Wallpaper
- Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Shoes
- Vivenne Westwood Saftey Pins