When two worlds collide and create a perfect match, it only makes sense that the two meet again. In spring 2010, Vans worked with Hellz on a shoe collaboration that not only shocked the market with it’s designs, but left Vans and Hellz fans clamoring for more. After the successful sell-out run of the first collection, Hellz brain-child Lanie Alabanza-Barcena is back for a second season with two new shoe styles plus two handbags to add to the Vans x Hellz arsenal.
Hear from Lanie herself and learn more about the Vans x Hellz collaboration:
- M.I.S.S. On The Scene: Vans X Hellz Release Party
- Hellz Bellz Super Secret Sneak Peak
- HELLZ x VANS: Go Behind the Scenes!
- HELLZ x MATA-HARI Official LookBook
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Hellz Bellz at Project