As the thermometers continue to rise, so are our hemlines. I know my shorts are barely there and my tops are practically non-existent. Such lack of clothing calls for bold accessory choices, sneakers included. In the past the Nike Cortez was a running-inspired sneaker that came in the basic blues, greys, and blacks. No wow there. Summer 2011 brings a brighter alternative to the comfy shoe. Mineral Blue and Mandarin Orange. Nice combo. The material mix adds texture to this vibrant colorway. The kick features a nylon upper with a touch of suede on the toe, heel, and around the eyelets. Want these? Check with your local Nike Sportswear retailer or you can cop online from Size? for about $85.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Women’s Air Max 90 Vac Tech Felt
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Pepper Print Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Sneaker Freaker Issue 22
- Keep Black & True Blue Guerra
- Nails Did: Birch/Pink Nike Vandals