April showers bring May flowers, but what do the cool days of September bring? The death of our fragrant buds of course. If the sight of browning petals brings you to tears, fret not. Converse ♥ Marimekko have teamed up once again for a second installment of their sneaker collaborations. Last season’s releases were a huge hit so both companies are back for round two.
This seasons styles include both the Chuck Taylor and Jack Purcell silhouettes. Prints from the Finnish textile tycoon decorate each of the most popular Converse styles. What makes this this matchup so cool is the fact that the kicks are designed for women, by women. These prissy patters were created by veteran Marimekko designer Maija Isola and up-and-coming designer Maija Louekari.
You can hand pick your choice of colorway globally this month at all premium Converse retailers. An e-shopper? The collection is available June 23 on the Converse online store.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- Converse Announces Collaboration with Marimekko Spring 2011
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- Design Insider: L.A.M.B. at H.O.M.E.
- H&M’s Tribute to Marimekko…TODAY!
- She’s Got Sole: Comme des Garçons PLAY for Converse Pro Leather