As you know by now Planned Parenthood has been under major attack, and women’s health have made it perfectly clear: the anti-choice opposition we face will stop at nothing to prevent women from accessing birth control and abortion services. In just the past few weeks, Kansas, North Carolina, and Wisconsin have eliminated certain public funds from going to Planned Parenthood health centers.
Anti-choice legislators in Indiana also passed a bill to bar Planned Parenthood health centers from providing services — such as birth control, HIV tests, cancer screenings, and other lifesaving care — to patients on Medicaid. With the large majority of people without health care, getting these services on a sliding scale is so beneficial for those who need it.
So here’s the deal, what Planned Parenthood is asking for is a small monthly pledge starting at $5. The $5 for $50 Matching Grant Challenge and you will trigger a $50 gift to Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Now is our chance to stand by the women in the states who have the opportunity to receive services. However, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! They are closing the books at MIDNIGHT!
Here is the link to the Planned Parenthood Action Center.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Love to Love You Safely – How Planned Parenthood Can Help
- Hey Ladies! Listen Up Cause WOMEN ARE WATCHING
- Women Making History: Margaret Sanger
- March Is National Endometriosis Awareness Month
- The World According to M.I.S.S. The Ongoing Debate: Health Care Reform & Abortion.