Nothing says summer like a glass of fresh lemonade. Actually, I love lemonade all year long but it tastes more delicious in the summer for some reason. I’m very particular about my lemonade – I only drink the freshly made variety. (Except when I was a kid I drank the powder variety until my sister made me a glass that was literally neon yellow). Like everything, I like my lemonade sweet. Not like candy, but close to candy. I have a quick recipe for fresh lemonade, the most time consuming part of this is squeezing the lemons. Whether or not life gives you lemons, make lemonade 😉
Fresh Lemonade Ingredients
• 1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice (depending on the size and juiciness of the lemons between 3 and 7 lemons)
• 1 Cup of Ice
• 1 Cup of Sugar
• 4 Cups of Water
1. Put sugar, lemon juice, ice and 1 cup of water in a blender and blend.
2. Pour the mixture in a pitcher, add the remaining 3 cups of water and stir.
That’s it! Enjoy!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Cool it Now – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Spa Water Recipe
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Get Vitamins in Your Water…the Fresh Way!
- Skimkim Yummies: The Greatfruit Cocktail
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Ice, Ice Baby
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Juice, Not Drink!