Remember back in March when we tipped you ladies off to the release date-less Vans x Hello Kitty collaboration? We have more information. The limited edition collection has added 3 styles since the initial preview images and has a release date. On June 1st you gals can bumrush your local Vans retailers,Vans online store, Sanrio retailers, or Sanrio online store to claw these releases off the shelves.
The six styles included in the collection are: three Authentic Los with all over Hello Kitty designs, two Classic Slip-Ons, and a Sk8-Hi D-Lo. My personal pick is the pink Authentic Lo with the all over Hello Kitty logo print and whit eyelets. It has just enough pattern and color for my taste.
As previously reported the entire collection ranges from infant to adult sizes. Infant size Slip-Ons are $25, grade school sizes are $37, and the unisex adult D-Lo is $55. Which style are you hoping to get your paws on?
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty
- She’s Got Sole: More Hello Kitty x Vans
- She’s Got Sole: Vans Authentic Lo Pro Leopard & Zebra
- She’s Got Sole: Supreme x Comme des Garçons x Vans
- She’s Got Sole: Vault by Vans x Disney OG Classics for Fall 2013