Sneaker heavy-hitter Nike has been a dominant brand in the kick community for decades. Unfortunately, ladies have gotten little love when it came to exclusive releases in lady friendly colorways. Now they’ve gotten hip to the major moolah they’ve been missing out on and are becoming more chick friendly for 2011. I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with the Nike Air ACG Moc, but its a swimming shoe meets a Tom. Kinda. The canvas coverall shoe has been revamped for the Nike Sportswear releases for Summer. NSW called on Liberty of London to aid in making the ACG Moc more feminine.
The Moc Sandal is geared toward the girl on the go who wants sneaker comfort, but sandal appearance. Its a patterned alternative to the cliche gladiator sandal. It features a leather sole, canvas upper, and a cute bow accent. The shoes come in both the floral prints featured and solid colorways. Not much is known about what colors or a release, but keep your eyes peeled for these babies during the Summer at your local NSW retailers.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Valentine’s Day 2011 Edition
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Cortez Nylon Mineral Blue
- Stussy X Keds Taper Toe Champion
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Toki Canvas x adidas Honey Desert x Vans Era Cheeseburger+Watermelon+Sprinkles
- She’s Got Sole: Sire Varsity Collection by Pastry