Are you the proud owner of one of those new, shiny, white iPhone 4s? Did you purchase your iPhone 4 500 years ago when black was still the new black? Either way, isn’t it about time you got something to protect your investment? Incase, as they have this uncanny habit of doing, has just dropped some new iPhone cases (surprise!) in the form of updated Monochrome Slider Cases. Coming in a rainbow of fashionable Spring colors, including (but not limited to) Ink, Shamrock, Hibiscus, Electric Purple, and Oregano, these cases offer the finest in durable protection for your iPhone. They feature a hard shell plastic construction; the top piece has a soft touch coating while the bottom has a shiny chrome finish. Interior rubber guardrails provide the proper shock absorption for when you drop your phone, and if you’re anything like me that’s probably often. As always you can pick one up from Incase’s online store or your local Apple dealer.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s New Crystal Slider and Topo Flex Snap Cases
- Pastel Monochrome Slider Case for iPhone 3G
- Incase Tortoise Snap Case for iPhone 4
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Environmentally Friendly Bamboo Slider Case for iPhone 3G
- New MacBook SeeThru Hard Shell Cases from Speck