CTRL is not a clothing line that is known for playing it safe. True to form, their SS 2011 look book is bold and edgy. The look book, shot in New York, features Shannon Funchess of The Light Asylum and gives a creative glimpse of a day in NYC, complete with court dates and strolls along the Hudson.
The collection includes graphic pieces like leggings, dresses, jumpers and harem pants; sheer tops and and cut out tanks for the edgy and plaid shirts and graphic tees for the more relaxed. The collection is topped off with hoodies and bags, one does not have to travel far to update their entire wardrobe.
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- BOTB Fall ’12 “Anti-Heroine” Delivery 1 Collection
- DimePiece Presents: The Drug & The Dream Spring 2012
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Lacoste Spring 2010 RTW
- Pharrell Launches Billionaire Girls Club
- Hellz Sample Sale in LA this weekend!