♥♥ Heiress to the Estee Lauder empire, Aerin Lauder steps out on her own with lifestyle brand, Aerin. Besides a beauty collection, the luxury line will offer accessories, jewelry, home products, and eyewear.
♥♥ San Francisco based Solazyme has discovered a new antiaging ingredient, called alguronic acid. The key ingredient in the company’s first skin care line, Algenist, alguronic acid (derived from fermented microalgae) is said to remedy loss of firmness and elasticity, lighten age spots, and increase cellular regeneration.
♥♥ Origins stores have revamped its design with the help of New York firm Lalire March Architects. The new digs include a “barrier free” shopping experience, where customers can access touch screens and test products in a “Discovery Bar”.
♥♥ Mama Mio introduces High Protein, a skin care collection which will help improve skin tone and elasticity with a high protein (hence the name) formulation. Each product comes with instructions for a 60 second facial workout called Face Fitness.
♥♥ Kate Somerville has also introduced a broad range of skin perfecting products, one being CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream (launched this month). The eye cream promises to reactivate dormant stem cells around the eyes, which helps to diminish the look of dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
Image Layout: C-Rocka
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Green with Envy – You Don’t Have to be in 2009 with Dr. Hauschka’s Daily Face Care Kits
- The Beauty Link List: 12.23.10
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: More Spring Secrets – How to Make your Own Green Tea Face Cream
- Return to Beauty: Old-World Recipes for Great Radiant Skin
- Empower Comfort Grip Kettlebell with DVD Review