I remember my first time stepping foot inside the A.P.C. flagship store in SoHo. As a Southerner, I am far removed from anything remotely fashionable. Trips to NYC and LA in conjunction with online shopping in between is what keeps me clothed. I absolutely love SoHo, and the atmosphere and the layout of the A.P.C. store stole my heart. The French ready-to-wear brand makes quality clothing for guys and gals. I own a pair and they are one my favorites. Now, they’ve teamed up with California skate brand Vans and made one kick ass capsule collection.
The Vans x A.P.C. Capsule collection for ladies consists of a trilogy of all white Vans Authentic Los with kisses of springtime color. You have a choice of a green, blue, or pick trimmed upper and tongue. Other than that, the shoe is entirely white. The cool thing about this collection is the minimal branding. Even the tag on the upper of the sneaker are blank. They don’t bear the Vans name as they normally do. As far as the A.P.C. branding, its in the insole of the shoe.
These sweet summertime kicks are now available at A.P.C. locations as well as the A.P.C. online store. At $80 a pair they’re going fast!
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Liberty Art Fabrics Holiday 2013 Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty Update
- She’s Got Sole: Vans Authentic Lo Pro Leopard & Zebra
- She’s Got Sole: Vans OTW Holiday 2011, Era Suede Pack, & Old Skool Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Women’s Dunk Low Black/Pink & SUNO Sneakers