O’Neill’s Revolutionary Superkini Hits Retail Stores Worldwide
2011 Styles to debut on the One Way Runway in IBIZA this Summer!
The most innovative bikini is now available across the U.S., Europe and Australia:
O’Neill’s Superkini, a revolutionary bikini with 200% more grip than a standard bikini.
Hitting select stores for Spring/Summer, this technically advanced bikini uses a super comfortable material called NANOFRONT™ that sticks to you when wet, and will ensure the utmost confidence during high-impact activities. Whether you’re surfing, jumping into a pool, playing beach volleyball or just having fun in the sand, the Superkini has you covered.
O’Neill’s 2011 Superkini Preview collection features a solid cross-back style in two colors:
black & cayenne (MSRP $100). The Superkini collection will expand for Spring 2012 to include a variety of cuts, fun prints and vibrant colors that merge fashion and function.
To kick off the Superkini’s global debut, O’Neill has launched a model search on Facebook to select the next O’Neill Girl. The winner will appear in the brand’s Spring/Summer 2012 campaign, win a contract with Next Model Management, and be one of 12 finalists to walk the ‘One-Way Runway’ in a Superkini this June in beautiful Ibiza.
Here are the exciting details:
· TO ENTER: Until May 15th, girls can upload their pictures and increase their chances of winning by getting friends to vote athttp://apps.facebook.com/oneill_superkini/
· 12 finalists from the O’Neill Girls’ Facebook campaign will be flown to Ibiza in June model the Superkini and walk the ‘One-Way Runway’ in front of a high profile panel of judges including international supermodel Elyse Taylor, professional O’Neill surfers Raine Jackson and Malia Manuel, scouts from Next Model Management and top fashion editors and stylists.
· The final winner MUST have the guts to jump off the end of a ‘One-Way Runway’ cliff…into the sea wearing O’Neill‘s Superkini!
· Winner of the O’Neill One Way Runway contest will participate in a photo shoot at a secret beach location in September 2011 to star in the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign, and will win a trip for 2 to Miami for a Next Model Management team photo shoot.
- O’Neill and Teen Vogue bring you the 4th annual O’Neill Generation Next fashion design program for 2011!
- Art HERstory: Rose O’Neill
- The Fashion Link List 1.13.2011
- New Stuff at Colette
- Hurley x Bar Rafaeli: The Little Black Bikini