Incase is no stranger to collaborative projects with established contemporary pop artists, Over the years they’ve produced cases adorned with the art of Jose Parla, Evan Hecox, Parra, Andre, and Steven Harrington. Now Incase is collaborating with the most famous pop artist of them all, Andy Warhol, through the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts. The combination of Andy Warhol and technology makes sense. Warhol was known to walk with a tape recorder by his side at all times and he was the first artist to utilize the computer as an artistic tool. Cases, MacBook sleeves, and even shoulder bags have been adorned with work from the artist, including the iconic banana that graced the classic Velvet Underground album. Select pieces are already available in Incase’s online store, with wider distribution to Apple retail sports and boutiques to follow shortly.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol Series 2
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Incase x Andy Warhol Spring 2012 Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Andy Warhol for Incase iPhone 4/4S Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol Brillo Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Stripes Collection