Kim Gordon is a Deconstructionist’s dream girl whether it’s fronting her band Sonic Youth or making paintings in her studio outside of Northampton, MA. She’s an iconic musician, visual artist, actress, writer, clothing collaborator – she’s even been a character on The Simpsons. Kim’s artwork has been exhibited across the US, Europe and Japan. Recent shows have ranged from Iguapop Gallery in Barcelona and John McWhinnie @ Glenn Horowitz Booksellers in New York to Robert Berman Gallery in Santa Monica, California. Her work is in the collections of Richard Prince, Olivier Zahm and Richard Phillips.
Today Exhibition A presents two prints by Kim Gordon: Larry Gagosian and Your Self-Portrait. These archival inkjet prints on canvas are each a limited edition of 50. Each print is delivered with a certificate of authenticity that is signed and numbered by the artist.
New York, New York 10014
- COPE2 Solo Exhibition 4/7-4/18
- Louis, Louis! More Richard Prince x Louis Vuitton
- We Know What Boys Like: Alex Pardee Presents Night of The Treeple
- COPE2 Solo Exhibit in West Hollywood
- Koralie @ 5024SF Gallery, Opening on Oct. 2nd