It’s spring, it’s April – you know the drill – it’s raining outside! I hate dressing for rain because I feel like all my nice stuff will get ruined. Not to mention that I get all gloomy and I just want to sit around in sweat pants. This year, I finally ante-d up and got my self a pair of rain boots. They’re red and have camellias on them and I love them. They are so cute that I kind of don’t want to wear them in the rain! But they were made for wet weather so I know they’ll hold up just fine. That’s the beauty of rain boots – no worrying when you stomp through puddles because they’ve been made for sloshing about. From classic styles to super high-end, there are rain boots for every style and taste – here are some of my favorites.
- Summer Jellies: From Basic to Fancy Pants
- Practical Luxury: Jimmy Choo x Hunter Wellington Boots
- Introducing the Hunter Packable Boot & Fall 2013 Preview
- Goodbye Rain Boots, Hello Shuella!
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Weekend Travel Bags