The Cultist’s Spring 2011 collection is voided of pastels, florals, neons and neutrals. Moving away from everything we expect in spring, the collection is comprised of all black frocks ranging from dresses to sweaters with goth flare.
With mini skirts, cut-out dresses and shear tops, the Cultist’s playful collection offers up some of the best go-to pieces for this season. While this collection might not be a staple, it is definitely a nice way to brake away from the patterns and bold colors we are all ready to rock this spring.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Nanette Lepore Spring 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Tibi Spring 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Twinkle by Wenlan Spring 2010 RTW
- ASR: Vans Girls Apparel Spring 2011
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Carlos Miele S/S 2012