– Chocolate cake
– regular sized Nutella
– small heavy whipping cream
– popsicle sticks
– chocolate chips
– sprinkles/chopped nuts for decoration
In a big bowl, crush your pre-baked cake.
Mix the bottle of Nutella with heavy whipped cream until smooth like frosting. Pour nutella in bowl with cake and mix together.
Make 1-2 inch balls and place on waxed paper. Chill for 15 minutes in the freezer. In a deep bowl, melt chocolate chips. Be careful not to burn. Add a few drops of vegetable oil to make chocolate easier to dip in.
Take out chilled balls of cake. Dip the popsicle sticks in melted chocolate and place in the cake balls. Only insert about 1/3 of the ball or the cake will crumble. Chill again for another 15 minutes. Dip cake balls in melted chocolate until completely coated. Then dip pops in sprinkles or nuts, whichever you decide.
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Skimkim Yummies: Halloween Treats!
- Mama’s Kitchen: Valentine’s Day Sweets
- Skimkim Yummies: Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- SKIMKIM YUMMIES: DARK CHOCOLATE SAUCE