Win TWO Bottles of Bond No. 9 Madison Square Park & Lunch For Two With Laurice Rahme!
In honor of Mother’s Day, we want to hear about a great time you’ve had Bonding with your Mom. Recall a special moment you’ve had with your mom at any point in your life, where you felt truly bonded together and share it with us. Send us a few paragraphs (300 words or less) and a photograph of the two of you, to be entered into our Mother’s Day Contest.
What do you win? Each winning story will receive 2 Bottles of Madison Square Park (to share with Mom or a friend) and you and a guest (maybe Mom) are invited to a lunch with Bond No. 9’s president and founder, Laurice Rahme, in New York at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park.
Deadline for your personal story is May 1, 2011!
- Bond No.9 Is Movin’ On Up to The High Line
- Bond No. 9: Sweet-Smelling Gift Ideas That Are Twice As Nice This Mother’s Day
- Bond No. 9′s Recycling Program Still Going Strong
- Bond No.9 on Saks.com: “The New York Story”
- Bond No.9 Presents Warhol and Saks Fragrances