♥♥ Kirsten Dunst is the new face of Mon Jasmin Noir, the forthcoming fragrance from Bulgari.
♥♥ After a five year hiatus, Jo Malone is launching a niche fragrance collection titled Jo Loves.
♥♥ Ten years after it’s launch, Dior Addict lipstick has reemerged in 44 colors. Said to be the widest shade range on the lipstick market, Dior Addict’s campaign will feature Kate Moss.
♥♥ Pat McGrath turned models at Gucci into seventies inspired, Edwardian dancing queens with porcelain skin and deep ruby lips. The artist used Xperience Weightless Foundation, Volumizing mascara, and Elixir lipgloss, all by Max Factor.
Image Layout: C-Rocka
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Zac Posen, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Rad Hourani, and Halston
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Peter Som, Prabal Gurung, Doo.Ri, Alexander Wang, and Altuzarra
- Ears To The Street: Red Lips Rule the Runway
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Milan Fashion Week: Kenzo, Emanuel Ungaro, Giambattista Valli, and Chloe
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip Of The Week: M·A·C Makeup Looks At Milan Fashion Week S/S 2010 – Costume National, Just Cavalli, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Alberta Ferretti, and Blumarine