Only 3 months in, and 2011 has been the year for sneaker collaborations. I’ve loved all the collaborations She’s Got Sole has featured so far, but this mash up takes the cake. Vans has taken every girl’s favorite feline and printed her face all over the brand’s top selling sneaker silhouettes.
The Vans x Hello Kitty collection will come in 3 styles: Classic Slip-On, Authentic Lo, and Sk8 Hi D-Lo. The two low top shoes start in infant sizes while the Sk8 Hi is only for us grown-ups. These babies range from $25 for infants to $55 for the Sk8s. The anticipated Summer release date give us more than enough time to get the cash to cop. Anyone as excited as I am?!
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty Update
- She’s Got Sole: Spring 2011 Vans Women’s Camryn
- She’s Got Sole: Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Toki Canvas x adidas Honey Desert x Vans Era Cheeseburger+Watermelon+Sprinkles
- She’s Got Sole: VANS Sk8-Hi Platform