Wake up and smell the pollen. The tree sperm is all around us and has victims like myself taking cover. No matter how much I adore flowers, I can’t get close to one without getting a puffy face and scratchy throat. Luckily, London based accessory brand Liberty of London has taken the delicate foliage and put it on one of my favorite things. They’ve teamed up with Nike to create a Summer 2011 capsule collection.
Nike x Liberty of London plan to release a 12 sneaker lineup that includes popular Nike designs such as the Air Force 1, Dunk Hi, Blazer Mid, and Blazer Low. The array of prints range from plants to planes. Word around the water cooler is that all 12 designs are set to drop on April 1, 2011 with two designs exclusive to Liberty of London. What do you ladies think? Cop or drop?
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Pepper Print Pack
- M·A·C Give Me Liberty Of London Collection
- Liberty x Super Sunglasses
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Liberty Art Fabrics Holiday 2013 Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Moc Sandal