Sally Hansen has really stepped up their game lately they are no longer your average supermarket nail brand. Sally Hansen’s Salon Effects are the newest accessory to your nails bringing you a whole ‘nother aspect to the nail biz. The strips wear like polish because it is real nail polish! These nail stickers give you up to a 10-day manicure free from chipping and fading. With Salon Effects application is simple it gives you instant graphics and nail design right on to your finger tips, Beats having to draw on cheetah print on nails when you’re not an “artist”. Bold colors, glitter, and fashionable prints is what you’ll inside the box.
Manicure to come soon. I went to the store and they were all sold out, Crazy so get yours now they retail for 8.99 so get your colors while you can or at least where you can find them
- Touch of Class: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens
- Nail Couture: Revlon Runway Collection
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: The Manicure Pedicure Hour – D.I.Y. 60 Minute Mani/Pedi
- Nails Did: The New Frenchie
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Handy Dandy – Orly’s Manicure Miniatures are Money