It’s starting to heat up outside. Springtime is upon us which means comfy weather, open-toed shoes, and enough color to make a rainbow blush. Why not give the Spring atmosphere a run for its money? Nicole by OPI is releasing a new season appropriate collection in mid-March that packs tons of pigment.
The twelve color collections has a polish in every shade, each with a Spring inspired name. So cay-ute! Lucky for us lacquer fiends the ‘Something About Spring’ collection isn’t going to require a camp out to cop. All shades with be available at your friendly neighborhood Targets.
Not only are these polishes a bottled copy of the greenest season of them all, but they’re also eco-friendly. There is no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde in these babies. Each color is $7.04 . To follow the release of the brand, you can keep up with Nicole by OPI via Twitter or Facebook.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- NAIL An Eye-Catching Look For Spring With Nicole By OPI
- M.I.S.S. Nails Did: Nicole by OPI
- Hypnotically HIP: Nicole By OPI Hypnotic Color Collection Exclusive To Target
- Nails Did: Pretty Pastels from Nicole by OPI
- Nails Did: Betsey Johnson x OPI Collaborate