Why stop at just getting your nails did when you can get your computer done to match? That was the thinking between Dell and OPI two years ago when the computer folks and nail lacquer experts joined together to put OPI’s famous shades on a series of laptop covers. That partnership continues today as OPI’s I’m Not Really a Waitress (aka red) and La-Paz-itively Hot (aka pink) are now launching as interchangeable lid options in Dell’s SWITCH by Design Studio for Dell’s new Inspiron R laptop.
OPI’s lids are just two out of the 25 lids offered for the Inspiron R laptop. There are also over 30 existing OPI lids available in the Dell Design Studio. Unlike those lids, however, the two colors in the SWITCH by Design Studio can be changed at will (they don’t call it switch for nothin’). No need to choose between being stuck with either pink or red…now you can be selfish and have both!
OPI’s interchangeable lid options are available now for $49.99 per computer, and if you totally hate red and pink (shame on you) additional color options will be available in the coming months.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Dell and OPI Partner to Put Polish on Laptops
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The Ultra-thin, Ultra-sexy Dell Adamo XPS
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Dell Adamo Breaks Necks, Lightens Wallets
- Fashion Week Milan – Alessandro Dell’Acqua
- Thinnovation: Apple Introduces MacBook Air