Happy Nutrition Month!
For two years now, M.I.S.S. has dropped healthy tips for everything from your hips to your lips. With so much already out there, take this time to look back at what we’ve covered already in the nutrition and health departments, so you can find something to focus on for this month. Remember, what you wear will always look better on a healthy body!
It was a good experience for me to reflect on what I’ve posted on M.I.S.S. I want to make sure I practice what I preach, so rereading everything helped me remember what I’ve experienced already in my journey on the road of health. For instance, I used to keep a food diary, and later record my intake on an app, but that has been a thing of the past. Luckily, I have some health coaching lined up for the next few weeks, so I started off the month by keeping a food journal for one week. When you’re committed to documenting what you eat and keeping it as your history, you’ll almost always want to skip out on eating that extra slice of pizza. Not everyone has a health coach, but you do have all these healthy bites to munch on. Enjoy!
Product Reviews :
- Reset Your Body
- I’m Feeling S’well
- My Life with Lifefactory
- Where’s the Beef?
- Spike Your Juice
- A New Time for Tea
- Refine Your Face with Apples
- Oatmeal…Good for Your Heart and Your Skin, Too!
- You Do You, and I’ll DuMi
Tasty Ways for Healthy Days:
- Horray for Hors d’oeuvres
- To Your Health
- We ALL Scream for Ice Cream
- You Can’t Play with My Fro-Yo
- Have Your Cake…and Eat it Too!
- Stay Soda-Free
- Cool as a Cucumber
- Savor a Salad
- Flower Power
- Cooking with the Sun is So(lar) Fun!
- Feed Your Soul
- Open Your Heart
- Grapefruit, the Great Fruit
- Have a Tea Party
This won’t be the end of the list, because M.I.S.S. will keep these healthy bites coming as long as you’re hungry for it.
- M.I.S.S. TV: Jenni Tay’s Top 5 Eats
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Have Your Cake…and Eat It Too!
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: You Do You, and I’ll DuMi
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Open Your Heart
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Give the Way You Live