Since 2008, Kerri O’Connell has given us sustainable wood accessories, GoodWoodNYC. Her hand carved jewelery is the perfect green-meets-street-wear that embodies the spirit of Brooklyn. The new collection includes Dia De Los Muertos, Dragons, and Stars and Stripes (Puerto Rican Flag). Giving us more of NYC through a representation of the cultural makeup that makes NYC so interesting, the collection includes necklaces, bracelets and rings and features highly detailed, hand painted, and inlay pieces.
Image Layout: Feesh
- B-Side: “Jewelry Remixed”
- MELODY EHSANI Spring 2011
- Hello Kitty Graffiti Has Arrived!
- This Ilk – A Fresh Take On Lace
- Alison Lou Jewelry Featuring Jemima Kirke