Foreign Unity is a jewelry line created by New York based designer, Jennifer Villaruz. Jennifer’s approach to jewelry is playful, mixing a verity of materials to create bold pieces of jewelry. Her colorful pieces are bold and definitely make a statement, yet remaining accessible and wearable.
Foreign Unity Spring/Summer 2011 line, ‘Metro Card’, is made from reused metro cards. Ubiquitous in New York City, the metro card is transformed by Jennifer into colorful eccentric pieces of jewelry. ‘Metro Card’ collection is comprised of earrings with mix metals and a necklace of New York’s skyline with the Twin Towers.
The ‘Metro Card’ collection is available for purchase on Foreign Unity’s website.
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- This Ilk – A Fresh Take On Lace
- Alison Lou Jewelry Featuring Jemima Kirke
- Blogger Project: Cocotay Vintage Jewelry
- M.I.S.S. POOL TRADESHOW: Steel Couture
- Women Making History: Annie of Cubannie Links